This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Object of My Fear
Aria did not like the emotions the wafted from this man. It was not that he felt bad, just the way he held himself, the way his emotions spoke to her. Aria feared what he could do, what he would do in the end. For now thought she took a small comfort in the fact that she was still alive. He knew what she was. If he knew who her friends where she doubted they or she would still be alive at the present. The image of Sonja's broken body and Mya's floated through her mind. This was a man who enjoyed his job.

He asked how she'd kept her secret, she gave a small curt laugh, "I didn't know what I was until the day the Regus himself found out for sure what I was."
Aria smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. "It's easy to keep a secret you do not know yourself."

He didn't budge his facial expression as Aria continued on, "But I don't suppose that is what you were asking. I was trained to be Furia. I was taught what emotions were supposed to smell like. I thought I did, though if you ask me know if I smell anything, I can distinctly tell you no, I don't, and I never did, it was a manifestation of my mind to keep me safe."
Aria knew deep down that she was in danger from the moment Scott had left the Vatican seemingly never wanting to see her again. "I was sensitive to every emotion. It was easy once they kept me from people. Locked me away until I was useful, or as the case has it, until I was expendable."

He smiled and Aria cringed inside at his emotions, she couldn't even begin to imagine the things that had just gone through his mind. "So you know then, who your father is? I see you've done your research on him most recently."

Aria smiled. "My father tried to kill me. I still am healing from the bullet wound he gave me as a parting gift."
Aria sneered at the memory of what he had done to Lucas. "I intend to hunt him down and kill him."

Borovsky smiled and leaned forward. "Do you now? That would be an impressive footnote in your already impressive file. An Ijiraq, solo. And a dranaika. And one a mission to kill Ascendancy himself."

Aria frowned. "As I said in my report. I did not kill the dranaika. I found it that way, dead, killed by something else."

"And the report, from Father Stone says you were lying. Now why would your supervisor lie about it, he is, no was, a man of the clothe after all."

Aria shrugged. "He doesn't believe anything I tell him. I could tell him I killed a God and he wouldn't believe me unless he saw it with his two now very dead eyes."
Aria smiled at the thought of his glazed over eyes, how he must have died in darkness. Aria wouldn't have given him that justice, she would have watched him take his last breath.

Aria took a deep breathe and looked past her dark desires. "I tell you I did not kill the dranaika. The only possible explanation is it was a godling. Someone who can disrupt their sight."

"And do you know of any godlings?"

Aria smiled. "You already know the answer to that. You killed the only one I'm aware of and the second I don't expect to be victorious over."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 01-30-2015, 08:59 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 01-30-2015, 02:59 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-02-2015, 09:00 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-02-2015, 01:25 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-03-2015, 08:52 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-03-2015, 10:37 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-04-2015, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-04-2015, 02:13 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-05-2015, 10:19 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-05-2015, 04:31 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-06-2015, 09:27 AM