This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Out of place
Marcus was completely Marcus. That in itself was a calculation, to allow his reactions without some adjustment. Malik seethed. And for some reason, that amused him, enough that he laughed out loud.

She was a butterfly, now jumping from subject to subject. He let her wind down. "As to where, I will pick you up at your apartment. The location has yet to be announced."
He hid a smile and feigned seriousness. "The ride will have drinks of course....no caffeine though. I think that's safest for all of us."
Then he grinned.

"As to the question of date...let me play the politician and say it is a date, insofar as two people are going to enjoy an evening together in the presence of magic. I think that's straight from the dictionary, actually."

Another smile. "But be at ease. Nothing untoward will happen and nothing is expected. You would be doing me a favor and I believe that it would benefit you as well. That is the full extent of it. You don't have to be a alarmed."

He stood. "Well, I should be about my day. But I truly appreciate your helping me. And I look forward to the Ball."
He left with a smile on his face.

That was thoroughly fun. Unpredictable. His wallet beeped and he read the notification. The smile fell, not to nothing, though. An eyebrow raised. Interesting. He headed toward the exit, stopping to let his secretary know Dr. Zayed would be coming by and to cancel the rest of his appointments.

He hadn't been to the Facility in many months.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-03-2018, 08:31 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-05-2018, 02:52 PM
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-11-2018, 09:40 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-12-2018, 11:27 AM
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-15-2018, 08:58 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-16-2018, 09:25 PM
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-17-2018, 08:55 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-18-2018, 01:18 PM