This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Arriving in Moscow
Few of the people he had come across in the underground city had been willing to openly approach him, so it was a bit of a refreshing change of pace when Aeva willingly presented herself. Drayson couldn't help but grin at her burst of laughter to whether she was in charge in these parts; he wasn't exactly surprised by it. These makeshift communities rarely had much that may pass as organized leadership. That was probably part of the reason why they went unnoticed by the government.

"Don't worry lass, I'm not another mouth to feed."
He produced his badge, "And I'm not here officially. It seems the government has gone to great pains to ignore you all, and well, you know how bureaucracies are. Not my department to be dealing with illegal immigrants."
He offered her an amused wink and tucked his badge away again.

"You see, my curiosity was piqued the other day. We found two dead men in an abandoned bath house not so far away from here. Cannibals, from the looks of it. And from what I can gather, that sort of thing may not be so unusual down here."
He looked around, then sat on an upturned old vegetable crate after unbuttoning his suit coat.

Edited by Drayson, Sep 15 2013, 11:11 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aeva - 07-30-2013, 03:57 PM
[No subject] - by Aeva - 08-07-2013, 02:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aeva - 08-21-2013, 11:23 AM
[No subject] - by Aeva - 09-04-2013, 11:47 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 09-05-2013, 09:56 PM
[No subject] - by Aeva - 09-10-2013, 11:19 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 09-15-2013, 11:07 PM
[No subject] - by Aeva - 09-24-2013, 02:16 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 09-27-2013, 09:12 PM
[No subject] - by Aeva - 10-02-2013, 11:19 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 10-06-2013, 08:31 PM