This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Experiments
The girl had spirit. Alistair liked that. That kinda spirit wasn't good for obedient soldiers, but it was good for survival. The name she gave made him pause. He was pretty sure it should mean something to him. He gave a mental shrug, it would come to him later.

"Miss Grey. I'm Dr. Alistair Pavlo. You are going to help me with something." He pressed a button and a wall lifted to reveal a glass pane on the other side. The room was dark on the other side. Alistair smiled as he waited. There was no telling how long it would take for the zombie-like creature to show up at the pane to see what was beyond the light.

Alistair and Ms. Grey didn't have to wait long before the sickly creature was pressing its hands and body against the glass trying to get out. Trying to get to the fresh blood on the other side. It was hungry. Alistair liked them that way. It made things go smoother. "We are missing one party member, and then all of my guests will get together."

Alistair smirked. "I think I'll leave you two to get acquainted."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-20-2017, 07:26 AM
[No subject] - by Natalie Grey - 10-20-2017, 01:40 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-23-2017, 01:25 PM
[No subject] - by Natalie Grey - 10-23-2017, 04:59 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 10-24-2017, 05:33 AM
[No subject] - by Natalie Grey - 11-06-2017, 05:21 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 11-07-2017, 10:20 AM
[No subject] - by Natalie Grey - 11-07-2017, 04:30 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 11-08-2017, 06:01 AM