This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A glittering spider
Hood nodded slightly and tucked the card away. Fashion had always eluded him; function over form. Why wear something if you could do nothing with it? Of course, in her case it made sense. But didn't women always have a purse or some such at hand? Or a lackey who carried everything for them. She was probably the sort to have a personal assistant of some sort.

"Well, an excuse to check in on you some time. I wasn't aware you were in Moscow, but it makes sense."
Another sip of scotch and he set the glass aside. The last decade had been better to her then to him, at least on the surface. On the surface, not much had changed. A few more lines around his eyes, the usual signs of aging, and time had been kind to him in that respect. It was the experiences of the past decade that had taken their toll.

Of course, North American culture and military bravado and tradition had conditioned him well to burying his stress. His job offered him the opportunities to let it out, but such times were all too rare and probably not the healthiest of ways to deal with it all.

"I have some business to attend to. Probably going to keep me busy the next few days. I'll look you up when I'm done. Have coffee or something. Whatever you rich folks do. It's frowned on to kill paparazzi still, yes?"
He worded it as a statement of fact, as if 'no' wasn't an option, but it was more so just to tease her a bit. He wouldn't be one bit surprised if she either shot down the idea or gave him a place and time of her own choosing.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-02-2013, 01:49 PM
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-03-2013, 02:47 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 09-03-2013, 10:00 PM
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-04-2013, 03:20 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 09-05-2013, 06:19 PM
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-07-2013, 01:12 PM
[No subject] - by Hood - 09-12-2013, 11:10 PM
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-14-2013, 10:18 AM
[No subject] - by Hood - 09-20-2013, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Spectra Lin - 09-21-2013, 07:42 AM
[No subject] - by Hood - 09-27-2013, 06:42 PM