This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Introduction, few days later.
The ride to the Pub was quiet, bot lost in thought. Once they got there SynJyn gave Manix a dubious look. Walking in SynJyn made a quick study of the area and followed Manix to a booth.

It had Been 2 days since he struck the deal with Carmen for protection and he saw the 2 Marines casually blending in. After ordering SynJyn looked directly at Manix not quite happy: "Why are there 2 Marines in here pretending to drink?"
Manix laughed: "I am helping a friend with security until they get professionals in here, and that is where you come in. I need Vikings to take their place. 2-3 hour rotations, they need experience blending in, and the ability to appear to drink without drinking. While in the pub they are under the orders of Carmen"

"A friend named Carmen? first name basis, let me guess, red hair?"
SynJyn chuckled: "Easy enough to make happen, so do I get to meet this Carmen?
Manix looked down at his drink, he couldn't fool SynJyn and didn't even offer a defense: "She may or may not come by as I sometime will sit here watching over her, this place. I am hoping she will so you can meet her"

Both sat quiet for awhile, by tomorrow it would be Vikings in here so the Marines could go back to normal duties. SynJyn was not sure he liked so casually letting an unknown be "in charge" but saw the need. If Manix trusted her then until it proved a problem he was cooperate.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-29-2016, 11:25 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-30-2016, 10:29 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-30-2016, 09:18 PM