This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Projects
Aria looked at the hand in offering and she sighed she didn't have gloves and was not likely to to shake hands with anyone at this juncture. She shook her head and muttered something about germs barely audible. "I'm Aria." It was best to let this Katya think she was a germaphobe verses rude.

The silence was almost deafening. Aria didn't know where to start and the silence seemed to pull Katya back into a shell. Thankfully the waitress clinked two cups of water on the table, "Can I get your order?"

Aria nodded, "I'll have whatever special there is today and tea."

Katya nodded, "I'll have the same."

When the waitress left Katya smiled and leaned over the table to whisper, "So this project isn't exactly legit is it."

Aria laughed. "Legit? It's not illegal except for the goggles part, maybe, but I'm sure my bosses have enough pull to make an exception for the greater good."

Katya looked at Aria with curiosity, "The greater good?"

Aria smiled, "Secrets. There will be many secrets you may or may not know. I'm sorry but that's the way it has to be. For the safety of you, me and my organization."

Katya grinned widely, "You're a spy."

Aria laughed, "No child, I do not spy but you are not far from wrong. Suffice to say you will help me and my comrades do a better job of what we do."

"Are you in?" Aria asked hoping she didn't have to start from the beginning. She'd already said too much.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-11-2013, 05:20 PM
[No subject] - by Katya - 12-12-2013, 01:37 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-17-2013, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Katya - 01-08-2014, 01:35 PM