This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Out Hunting
Sierra nodded and listened as Calvin spoke of his experience. She'd not heard of Whispering Leaf yet, but she had hardly visited every pack in the world. And certainly not in the US of A as his accent indicated. American English was so different from the rest of the world. She'd been all over what used to be Europe and Asia, but not never to he US. It was not something she really wanted to do, getting on a plane just seemed dangerous to one who had avoided most technology like she did.

"Survival skills come in handy. My dad showed me a lot. It was our way of life."
His offer to cut was nice, but she had it. It was therapeutic to take as much as possible. Which lead to the question. If she was going to preserve it she'd smoke it now, she wasn't in a hurry to get back to Moscow. But for Snow he preferred his meat raw.

Snow sent Sierra a vision of taking half for her. He was sharing. Sierra sent what would pass as a thank you, but that she'd not need that much. She'd do some good parts. Venison was good, something she'd lived on much of her life, but she was just one person. Snow wanted Calvin to take the other half of hers. She smiled at Snow. and then looked up at Calvin. "Snow says you take quarter, I'll take quarter and then he'll have half.
Sierra explained further. "Snow isn't happy about not hunting, so we came out today to do so. But he won't stay here and leave me in Moscow alone. So he needs food. We'll take half raw, the rest we'll smoke out here. It's not hard, it'll take a few days but it'll be worth it. I did remember to bring a bag to carry everything back. I think Snow's gonna heat his half now from the way he's salivating over there.
Sierra laughed. "You are welcome to join us while we camp here."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-16-2014, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-16-2014, 11:52 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-16-2014, 01:39 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-17-2014, 08:44 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-17-2014, 01:04 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-18-2014, 05:01 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-18-2014, 08:40 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-20-2014, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-21-2014, 11:45 AM