This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Alliances?
Aria followed Michael into his home. He honestly thought she had a chance, she'd have laughed if she let the emotions enter her being. A thought was far easier than the movements to draw her gun and fire. Aria wondered if anyone outside of other reborn gods knew the intracacies of their power. She would have to inquire with Tehya when next they met. Maybe there was a way around their powers too. Granted a mere mortal would have little of anyway of knowing or controlling such a device. But that was a thought for later.

He'd said she could keep her weapons, but she really didn't want to be a threat. Her life depended on it. Aria took her weapon belt off, and set it beside the door. "There is not a weapon I possess that gives me a fighting chance against one like you. While we've only touched the surface of what happened in Mecca, I know fully well my life is in your hands."
She laughed softly to herself. "As it has been each time we've met."

Aria stood just beyond the door away from her weapons. She clasped her hand behind her back to keep from fidgeting. It was uncomfortable being with out her weapons, but it was for the best at the moment. "There are others in the Atharim, who believe the current regulations in place for ones such as yourself are too drastic. The only way the Regus will let the lot of you live is to control you for his benefit."
Aria held up her hand to keep him from saying something. "I don't want to control any of you, only keep my brethren from your backs. Token control, an agreement of such. Granted we've yet to implement or get approved any such methods. We are small in number, but killing a human is very much different than killing a monster who makes humans their prey."

Doubt and guilt tried to rise up in Aria. She pushed it aside the best she could before it overwhelmed her. She knew all too well how easy it was to kill another, to know the feeling, to have enjoyed the feeling. The reborn gods were no different from any human, it was their actions that should determine their status, not what they are, or the potential they problems they could cause. You don't kill a man because he has the potential to be a rapist, or an murderer. The godlings were dangerous, but teaching them, allowing them to exist could benefit everyone. There was good to come from it all.

Aria smiled. "A war is coming. One to which the Atharim are not prepared for. Traditions need to be broken if any of us are to survive."

Edited by Aria, Jul 17 2014, 09:07 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-16-2014, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 12:50 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 08:38 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 09:06 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 09:54 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 11:54 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-18-2014, 08:49 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-18-2014, 09:31 AM