This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Alliances?
"I remember,"
Michael replied to Aria's introduction. Yes, he remembered well. She had given him the first pieces of meaningful information on the Atharim.

The rest passed by him like the winter wind. What on earth she would want from him he didn't know, unless perhaps she had decided to break her chains. Irritation more than anything melted away on the surface of calm he encased himself in. Even if she said she didn't want to kill him, would they never leave him alone? He had just started to get comfortable .

He had half a mind to shut the door in her face and go back to bed. At another time, maybe he would have, but now was not that time. Whatever her purpose here, it may prove useful, and if worst came to worst, the world would be rid of one more Hunter.

Michael's tone was not accommodating, but it was not hostile. "It is my day off, I have time."

He gave the concealed weapon a brief glimpse as she made her request for amnesty. Did she take him for a fool? Who was to say that ten Hunters did not lurk beyond his sight? What was to stop them placing a bullet in his head as soon as he had let down his guard?

Frankly, he did not care. "Keep your weapons,"
he replied. "If I wanted to kill you now I would have done so already, and if I want to kill you later, you would at least stand a chance. However, I am not in the mood for killing, I never have been."
He turned his back on Aria, gesturing for her to follow him in. "Besides, you are entering the beast's lair,"
he added. It seemed that Nikolai and Tony's flair for the dramatic was wearing off on him. "A hunter should know what that means."
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-16-2014, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 12:50 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 08:38 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 09:06 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 09:54 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 11:54 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-18-2014, 08:49 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-18-2014, 09:31 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-18-2014, 10:26 AM