This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Connected
Corrado spoke of the legacy of the Atharim often and with reverence, but to be born to duty, Enzo could not fathom the life Tehya must have lived. Meaning that as a father, a man somewhere in the world raised his daughter in this life.

Enzo steered his imagination away from the dangerous crags of what-if. Tehya's ways were not his ways and although the concept was foreign to him, Enzo learned adaptability at an accelerated pace. He accepted without judgement or doubt, but the isolation she described frosted the warmth from Tehya's memories. A vast and isolated land, possessing only the bonds of family to shield against horrors of the night, was a forlorn melody for a child.

Enzo placed his things just inside the bedroom he would adopt and afterward leaned against the door frame, arms crossed, and pensive. What had she implied when she said Moscow was different? He had not the mind for inference, but the statement seemed more political than not. "I do not know why. I will learn, I hope, tomorrow. I have been summoned to the Regus."
He pictured the man, briefly. He had not been in the presence of their leader since his initiation rites.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-23-2014, 05:32 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-25-2014, 08:10 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 07-26-2014, 11:26 AM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-26-2014, 02:30 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 07-26-2014, 03:51 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-27-2014, 03:35 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 07-28-2014, 02:18 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-29-2014, 07:29 AM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 08-02-2014, 03:26 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 08-02-2014, 05:51 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 08-06-2014, 02:34 PM