This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Connected
Enzo stepped off the train with a large black duffel bag slung around his shoulders. The frigid Moscow air felt like a slap to the face after an autumn in Egypt. He was thankful the Atharim reminded him to bring a good coat, otherwise he would have been 'left out in the cold', so to say.

Speaking of Atharim, he slipped his hand into a pocket and brought out a phone-like device. It was basically a super computer in the palm of his hand that connected simultaneously to cell towers, satellite arrays, and the Moscow public internet all at the same time. He was suppose to be picked up by someone, yes, there they were coming toward him now. He could see their meet-up signals were nearly on top of one another.

The man that was formerly a blue dot on a screen approached. He was younger than Enzo, but it was difficult to say by how much. Clean cut, tall and fit-appearing, he did not seem to mind the cold. He outstretched his hand and spoke with a thick, Russian accent that made Enzo tense.

"You are Dolan?"
Enzo nodded, "and I am Savely. It was I that arranged your travel. I hope all went smoothly. Come, I'll take you to your home."
He gestured and Enzo followed. He was smaller by comparison to the larger Russian, but the set to his jaw was just as serious. If not more so.

"Travel was uneventful, Savely,"
his french tongue stumbled to say the name, and Savely glanced at him with a raised brow for it. "Thank you for all you did to arrange this,"
he replied without correcting the man. Moscow could never be his home. No where could. There was no point telling him, though.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-23-2014, 05:32 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-25-2014, 08:10 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 07-26-2014, 11:26 AM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-26-2014, 02:30 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 07-26-2014, 03:51 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-27-2014, 03:35 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 07-28-2014, 02:18 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 07-29-2014, 07:29 AM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 08-02-2014, 03:26 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 08-02-2014, 05:51 PM
[No subject] - by Tehya - 08-06-2014, 02:34 PM