This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Spitfire
The meal was good and it was nice to bullshit with Kady. Lotsa stuff was going on with the Mordvinov's now and a guy like Bas or even Kady could really make something of themselves if they were smart.

Ayden brought the check and Bas reached for it without even thinking. Though he couldn't help himself. "You know, one day you little pricks are gonna have to pick up the check instead of me. I know you get some money."
But it was only a half-serious. For Kady anyway. For Karl, definitely. "Especially you Karl. Kady's my brother. You're just a little punk that I'd'a soon leave here to wash dishes or maybe suck dicks to get out of your bill."
A smile to show that he was just razzing the guy. Mostly. Well, just a little bit anyway. He really didn't like the guy. Ayden took the ticket and then disappeared into the back.

He looked toward the door and saw Ayden and that hot hostess- Sasha- standing by the door. Guess they were ready. He needed to shift into nice guy mode. "Alrighty boys. I gotta jet. I'll see ya sometime."
A grin and a wink. She had such a nice ass.

He threw on his green military cut coat and walked toward the door. With an apologetic smile, "Sorry I kept you pretty ladies waiting. You know how family can be."
He looked at Ayden. "So...Ayden I know. Gorgeous waitress. Engaged to some lucky bastard who probably doesn't have a clue how he won the lottery."
Then he turned to Sasha "And you...you are Sasha."
He paused, looking at her, just peering at her face. "Breathtaking. From the moment I saw you....I am Sebastian."
And then he took her hand and kissed it.

He stepped back. "Shall we? There's a coffee shop I saw just a couple blocks down the street."
They made their way outside into the late-afternoon sun and talked. Ayden was quiet mostly. It was clear she was there only for moral support for Sasha. That was ok for now, but Bas hoped she'd bail soon. They didn't need any chaperones. In the meantime, he made sure to include her in the conversation, to tease and flirt with her as much as Sasha.

As they walked, though, he became uneasy. Something was wrong. He kept looking at window reflections as they passed them. Something definitely wasn't right. He was about to recommend something else when he felt something hard press against his back. Warm breath on his ear, "What's up Bas? Heard about your little meeting with my brother this morning. His heart sank. Awww Shit! Boris. They'd worked Marco over bad this morning. Guess word had traveled fast. He wasn't sure how they'd found him, especially this quickly.

He turned around and saw Boris and two other guys. The girls looked concerned, Sasha especially. Her eyes were wide with fear. For some reason he felt like smirking. Marco had been a little bitch anyway. "What's up Boris? Long time no see? How's the family? Heard your brother got into a bit of trouble this morning."

"In here!" the man snapped shoving him into an alley. The other two herded the girls with them. What a fucked up situation. And here he was probably gonna get some too. These assholes were gonna pay for that. Such a sweet ass...

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 10:35 AM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-12-2014, 10:45 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 12:09 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-12-2014, 12:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-12-2014, 02:10 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-13-2014, 12:11 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-13-2014, 02:55 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-14-2014, 11:14 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-14-2014, 11:29 PM
[No subject] - by Ayden - 09-15-2014, 09:18 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-15-2014, 10:51 AM