This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Revealing Secrets
Drayson shook his head at her question and took a sip of his coffee, "The task force's investigators are looking into various unsolved crimes in the Dominance now. As they identify possible suspects, you will be forwarded what information I can access with my clearance. Which, of course, is extensive."

As a Chief Investigator, he could bypass the usual legal red-tape usually only breached by the signature of a judge. At a few key strokes Drayson could access any public or private record the CCD held on it's citizens, but it was something he used only sparingly.

"In the mean time, you can begin to familiarize yourself with the members of the task force. It is still in it's infancy, and yet to be truly tested. I encourage you to find yourself a desk and get to know them."
He was loathe to admit that they were after more then just men and women like Mr Gregory. As far as he was aware, Alex had no realization of the existence of monsters beneath the city's streets, but most in Drayson's newly formed team were, in one form or another.

Most had crossed paths with things that could not be rationally explained, and had done well at keeping that fact hidden from their official reports, and in keeping their sanity trying to deal with such knowledge alone. How many officers had crossed paths with such things and fallen apart in the aftermath? Isolated and alone within their own precincts, claiming the existence of things that just weren't possible in the minds of those whom had never witnessed them.

"Mr Sarkozy may be there now. If so, he can show you around. He came highly recommended from outside my usual channels, and from what I have seen of him so far, he will be invaluable to the task force."
He collected the papers she had signed and set them into a simple file folder which vanished into a drawer of his desk. Much of the task force's official paper work was stored offline, away from computers, at least for the moment.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-26-2014, 01:16 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 08-28-2014, 01:53 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-28-2014, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 08-28-2014, 08:15 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-29-2014, 04:40 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-08-2014, 11:14 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 11-11-2014, 09:07 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-12-2014, 07:54 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 11-13-2014, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-15-2014, 09:51 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 11-17-2014, 02:19 PM