This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Revealing Secrets
Alex handed the Chief Inspector his cup. It was horrid stuff but it was hot and it was coffee. She supposed it was good enough. She sat down. The office was not nearly as lasciviously decorated as some others including her own small space. But she was a girl, and the chief inspector was probably decorating the way his house was. Alex knew men like him, married to the job, hardly any room for someone else. It was a sad life, and she prayed to the ever loving lord that she would not be like that in the end. But looking at her life currently and her father, she wasn't sure she wanted to inflict her life on anyone either. There were always things you had to consider.

It wasn't what he could do for her, she smiled to herself, but what she could do for him. "I'd like to discuss a concerning matter. I might be able to help with it, and then I might not, I'm not really sure."

Alex wasn't exactly sure how to broach the subject, but the least common denominator was Dane Gregory. That was probably the best place to start. "My first day here, was an interesting on. I saw a man fly across the room. At first that wasn't the most troubling thing about the man who did it."

Alex took a deep breath the next part was the hardest. "I didn't choose my profession because I liked helping people necessarily. It fit well with my abilities. Before you came in, you were amused at something. You could say I could read your expression. But that wasn't it. I know what you are feeling. The day I met Dane Gregory, when I was sitting behind the two way mirror, I could not feel him. There was no emotions from the man, not one ounce of it. Everyone is there, but he wasn't. I could see him with my own two eyes but he wasn't there. Yesterday I met two other men like Mr. Gregory. They confided that they shared a powerful gift. When they held it, I could not feel them."

She knew it sounded crazy everything she said was crazy. Men with magic and she could feel what someone else did. It all was, but the matter of the fact was it was all true. "I know with out a doubt in my mind, that Dane Gregory is dangerous. But I can't prove it. His display of power makes him more so. I'd like to help you keep men like him off the streets."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-26-2014, 01:16 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 08-28-2014, 01:53 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-28-2014, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 08-28-2014, 08:15 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-29-2014, 04:40 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-08-2014, 11:14 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 11-11-2014, 09:07 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-12-2014, 07:54 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 11-13-2014, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 11-15-2014, 09:51 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 11-17-2014, 02:19 PM