This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Long Conversations
Aria smiled, he was eager in both words and emotions, he felt afraid too, but that was something to be expected. She hadn't exactly expected this level of enthusiasm though, it was asking a lot. Aria smiled, "Whenever you want."

Nox grinned. It wasn't hiding anything. But it still looked goofy. "I know the Atharim have training areas, but I can't exactly use all my abilities, you should come by the new place. I'll show you around."
Aria could feel the pride in his voice, he was happy and proud of his sister for finding it.

Aria nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Working on your 'free will' we don't want to do in the confines of the Atharim either."
Nox was about to ask a question, Aria could feel the curiosity in him building. She smiled and continued. "I can manipulate your emotions at a touch, I've indicated that, you had the normal knee jerk reaction then, as you are now. The idea is to make my ability not work on you. My ability is not permanent. The emotions will fade, and I know it can be broken. I've seen it happen."

Nox's grin returned after having left at the thought of losing his free will. "So if you get to use your powers on me, do I get the same in return?"

Aria laughed. "So long as we don't really try to kill each other than, yes, I don't see a problem being your guinea pig."

"Oh this will be fun."
Nox's smile was genuine, he was happy and excited. "You mentioned some big mission?"

Aria looked down, she felt the humor roll from him, yet she knew the grin remained, always the front for him. "The Regus has sent me on a suicide mission."
Aria looked up and found the grin no longer there, Nox squeezed her hand in front of her, and Aria smiled. "He sent me after Apollyon."
From the look on his face it registered but not enough. "The destroyer of prophecy. The Regus and I, "
Aria sighed, she really did believe it, "We believe, that the Ascendancy is Apollyon. My final mission is to take him out."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 12-15-2014, 09:39 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-16-2014, 08:55 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 12-17-2014, 09:07 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-18-2014, 09:14 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 12-19-2014, 08:44 AM