This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

To the Lap of Luxury
Aurora was meticulous with the cleaning, everything was clean, dried and put away exactly where she found it. Thankfully she had a good memory. As she was putting away the last plate her wallet rang. Aurora glanced at the number and sent it directly to voice mail, she didn't want to talk to Nox. He probably found out what had happened, and Aria probably spun a lie that made it all Aurora's fault. Where the fault clearly lay with Aria - prying into her head like that had set her off.

Before she has a chance to wander farther away from the kitchen to check out the grand piano sitting in the far corner of the elegant living room, her phone rang again. This time she picked it up. "Go away Nox. I don't want to talk about it."
Aurora should have hung up but she didn't. Nox had let her yell at him.

Nox spoke softly like he was trying to keep his voice down, but she knew better, he was trying to contain his anger. He seemed to get a lot angrier now that he'd been spending time with Aria. "You used your power against Aria, Aurora. We can't do that. That makes us no better than the Atharim."

His words stung but Aurora was tired of him telling her what she could and couldn't do. She raised her voice, "You can't tell me what I can and cannot do, Nox. You are not my father."

Nox hung up the phone, he was angry, she could tell by the sound of his breathing. He had been fighting for whatever control he could muster. Aurora fought back the tears and threw her phone against the soft white couch and its beautiful pillows. It bounced softly against the cushions and fell gently to the floor. Aurora looked around frantically, she didn't want Diego to see her like this, to see her crying. She found the bathroom and closed the door quietly, she closed the lid to the facilities and sat down with her hands in her head and tried not to cry.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-24-2015, 09:23 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-24-2015, 02:27 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-25-2015, 12:47 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-26-2015, 11:28 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 02-27-2015, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-27-2015, 02:11 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-05-2015, 04:23 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-06-2015, 04:24 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-10-2015, 03:45 PM