This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Of Assassination and Murder - part 2
He didn't take her hand and Aria felt slighted but she kept her smile on. She took the glass in her right hand and brought it carefully to her lips. The liquid was not bad but she knew better - far better than the last time what could happen. She had control, but she was a light weight and she knew it.

She could hear Nox yelling at her. It had never occurred to her that she'd never refused a drink with Lucas - neither of them drank. And for good reason. A shadow crept over her face. The sadness wanted to burrow its way in. Thankfully the song was painfully sad sounding and she could hide her emotions in that fact. She smiled as it ended. It wasn't the first time her name had made someone go on about music, but De La Cruz was the first to actually play an aria - a french aria none-the-less. "mad euphoria, sweet dream! Get lost in your own?"

Aria set down the fluted glass and smiled to her host. "Can I trouble you to use your facilities. I promise I won't snoop around."

He smiled at her and nodded. "Down the hall on your left."

If he was going to avoid contact this was going to be a lot more difficult and a bit more dangerous. Aria walked down the hall and found the bathroom on the left. She could feel Aurora much stronger here. She'd been upset. Aria sighed. But there was no telling why. Aria stuck the ear piece in. She locked the door behind her. She whispered softly making it sound like a prayer, "I'm going to need help. I won't be able to hear you but I know you are listening."

Aria heard Nox over the line. "Be careful Aria. I'm here if you need me. If you need me in an emergency, tell him who's haunting your darkness and I'll come no matter what's in my way."

Aria nodded, "Thank you."
Aria left the ear peice in and took off her leather coat, her sword hung on her hip. She carefully undid the buckle and put it carefully inside her coat. Aria looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't dressed to hook up. She hadn't been dressed to seduce the reporter either, but she'd managed. Her ability had helped greatly. Aria took a deep breathe and smiled. She could do this. Aria took the ear piece out and stuck it the inside coat pocket and zipped it shut.

Aria unlocked the door and stepped out. Aria took her coat and walked out towards the main room. She put her coat and sword in an unoccupied chair and made her way back to the fluted glass sitting on the counter. She turned her attention back to De La Cruz with a smile. "Thank you."
Aria grinned playfully. "Now, where were we?"
Aria wished for Nox's natural buoyancy right then. "What dreams were you getting lost in with that song?"

Aria put the glass to her lips again wetting her lips. She knew she had to be careful.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-08-2015, 02:00 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 09-08-2015, 02:17 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-09-2015, 07:41 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 09-09-2015, 11:46 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-10-2015, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 09-10-2015, 02:35 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-11-2015, 12:43 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 09-14-2015, 08:36 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-14-2015, 12:18 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 09-14-2015, 12:32 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 09-15-2015, 07:58 AM