This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

VaiaPlus Fundraiser Open House
The gentleman, Dr. Kruger, was just that - a gentleman. Emily was almost surprised that he hadn't kissed her hand. She gave him a generous smile at his introduction. Dr. Kruger had a deep accent, German she assumed from the use of the word "Fräulein", yet she was able to understand him easy enough.

Emily's smile faded a touch at the mention of her family. The loss of her parents still hit hard, but the condolences were appreciated. But the doctor continued, whether or not for her benefit, she did not know. Charlie Allen wasn't a name she recognized. Maybe he had retired or he was among those she hadn't met yet, but given a position as Executive Vice President, she doubted Mr. Allen was still with them.

"Thank you, Doctor. My parents are greatly missed. I will pass your condolences to my sisters and staff as well."
Emily paused, taking a short sip of champagne. "I'm not familiar with Mr. Allen, but I've not yet had a chance to meet all those who were under her parents employ. And as for me being here. I'm just here to hear Dr. Flynn's presentation."

Shale International had not yet made a decision on whether or not they would be offering funds to VaiaPlus as of yet, but they were always interested in making new partnerships to help people across the globe. Emily, however,was having trouble shaking the feeling that something was off. Andrew was around somewhere and would assist in the decision making process. "What about you, Dr. Kruger. Do you work for VaiaPlus as a researcher?"
She took another sip of champagne.
Edited by Emily Shale, May 21 2015, 01:22 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 01-26-2015, 12:11 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 02-05-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 02-23-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-23-2015, 03:02 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 02-26-2015, 06:12 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 03-05-2015, 12:03 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 04-24-2015, 05:55 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 04-25-2015, 08:23 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 05-19-2015, 08:17 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 05-20-2015, 07:50 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-12-2015, 11:13 AM