This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

VaiaPlus Fundraiser Open House
[Image: flynn.jpg]

Flynn only partially listened to the man's interests. He was watching the room for more important people, people with more money and more prestige but when none caught his eyes he turned his attentions fully on his companion and laughed, "Is there anything else to be doing?"

Flynn smiled at the man. "I run a multi-billion dollar company, my hobby is curing the world's aliments and understanding what it means to be human of course." He hinted a little about his own private affairs in that statement, but he wasn't going to tell a potential investor that he was pulling money away for private research for biological warfare. Not the kind you drop on a man with a bomb, but the kind that comes from the perfect solider. He had every intention of winning any war that came down the pipe line, be it with the CCD itself and his company or America and the CCD, Flynn intended to let the wealthiest of the wealthy benefit from his experience and his ultimate goal of the perfect soldier.

The party was moving full force, Flynn looked across the room and saw someone he had to speak to. He looked to his companion. "I see someone I must speak to. If you'll excuse me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 01-26-2015, 12:11 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 02-05-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 02-23-2015, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-23-2015, 03:02 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 02-26-2015, 06:12 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 03-05-2015, 12:03 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 04-24-2015, 05:55 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 04-25-2015, 08:23 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 05-19-2015, 08:17 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 05-20-2015, 07:50 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 11-12-2015, 11:13 AM