This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Empty
Yes she was one of them. The question made Aria laugh. "My partner, and friend is one of you. And one of us. You honestly think I'm stupid enough to attack you with just a sword or my bare hands."
Aria smirked. She couldn't feel it, but there was only one reaction when someone felt in danger, and that was to draw upon their weapons or armor. And in this case this was a godling who knew exactly what she was. "I'm sure your power is readily at hand. What would I do? I value my life way more than I value the ways of my people."

Aria's wallet alerted her to an important event related to Ascendancy. She took her wallet from her trench coat pocket and glanced down at the pending announcement. "I wonder what the Ascendancy has to say today."
Aria had more than one reason to be concerned about what the Ascendancy was up to not only was she hunting him, she worked for him. Talk about a major conflict of interest.

Aria pulled up the holo display so as not to be rude and watch from the comfort of her own screen. Ascendancy started in his regal self.

Aria watched as the most powerful man in the world - both figuratively and literally declared that men and women who had extraordinary powers were real. But what had Aria's jaw dropping was that he claimed to be one. While Aria knew it to be 100% true, she hadn't expected this powerful man to make such a declaration. But he cemented his position in the office of the CCD. There wasn't a group that could match the power of the Ascendancy - not even the Atharim. Maybe if we had our own gods on our side. But no we killed those gods - hunted them down like rabid animals and eradicated them. Aria sighed. "Well this changes many things."

Aria gave Emily a wry smile. "It seems your people have been outed."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 06-17-2016, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 06-17-2016, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 06-17-2016, 02:52 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 06-18-2016, 03:08 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 06-19-2016, 04:34 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 06-21-2016, 09:48 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 06-21-2016, 10:05 AM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 06-21-2016, 11:50 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 06-21-2016, 03:54 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 06-21-2016, 08:27 PM