This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Regrouping
Damien reclined in his leather chair like a lion resting in the sun. He looked between Elias and Asha. "Well, that was certainly something,"
he said to nobody in particular.

It had been a strange turn of events. Manix dead for some unknown reason, the crew long gone. Apparently, they were bad omen's now. Damien had been described as many things in his life, but this was new. It had a nice ring to it, if only his enemies believed it. It wasn't practical if potential allies were scared away.

He fixed his eyes on Elias. "What do you want to do now?"
It was the boy's affair. Damien was along for the ride and perhaps find out more about those meddlesome fellows that tried to kidnap him. "I could requisition a ship in Mexico. They like me much better than the people of Moscow."

To Asha he smiled and winked. She seemed to take the events worse than Elias and himself. Or maybe he was imagining things. She might very well be as hard as that spider Spectra Lin. That possibility was equally thrilling to contemplate. "I think you would like Mexico, my dear Asha. It is quite nice now the fighting has stopped. Children play in the streets of Mexico City once more."

Edited by Damien, Oct 14 2016, 08:52 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Damien - 10-14-2016, 08:50 AM
[No subject] - by Elias Donovan - 10-14-2016, 05:16 PM
[No subject] - by Ashavari - 10-19-2016, 04:55 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 11-01-2016, 06:51 AM