This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Another War
Cruz nodded at the commander's words. "I believe the same, as does my grandfather. You can't know what's going down in the trenches if you aren't there." Cruz smiled. "It's also why every break during school he made me work in every department of the company. He did it as a young boy, as did my father." Cruz didn't relay the fact that his father had rebelled early and that instead of Dorian Vega being VP of some department or another he was an officer in the CCDPD and a member of some radical group that hunted monsters. Cruz was still wrapping his head around that last bit.

Cruz didn't know much about what was going on. He was being tech support. He could monitor reports and help shuffle things around quickly. What he wouldn't have given to be able to do what Sage did when he was in his prime state. To have the ability to think something and make it happen almost instantaneously - that had to be glorious. But that power came at a great cost - one that could lose Sage his life. And to Cruz that was such a waste of a great mind.

Cruz hoped Sage and Nox would agree to sell the software. Maybe the three of them could start their own little business and sell the software. Cruz knew that it was powerful and he intended to start making it useful for Jivana technologies. Could you imagine a screen that help you not only see the problem but dissect it for you? Sure there were already systems like that, but this if programmed correctly and updated consistently it could save lives after a scan of a body. The potential was endless and Cruz intended to capitalize upon it.

"I will speak with them as soon when we are done here." That was providing Nox was actually home he suspected he and his father were up to something and that it might be bad. He didn't' know what - but Sage would be home - he never left the house - Not even when Cruz wanted to bring him to class to see some of the things he was learning.

But there was one thing for certain about the whole experience - Cruz was learning a great deal about war. He didn't understand a great deal, but he was catching on fast.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jacques - 02-24-2017, 09:53 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 03-02-2017, 10:10 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-03-2017, 05:08 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 03-15-2017, 09:07 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-16-2017, 06:04 AM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 03-17-2017, 08:25 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 03-20-2017, 08:22 AM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 04-07-2017, 06:42 PM