This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hunting Atharim
Nox seemed surprised. Ivan supposed that made sense. The guy had come in and confessed to killing someone. The DA would decide whether to prosecute, but he doubted that would happen. As long as he stayed in Moscow, there was no reason the hold him.

Besides, Ivan had more important uses for him. At the coffee shop they ordered and then sat down in a corner. The room hummed with talking and the clink of silverware and mugs and glasses. They wouldn't be heard.

Nox put on a big smile that screamed how uncertain he felt. His words indicated he'd figured out Ivan wanted to keep this on the DL. Even as he spoke, he used his wallet to call up something. It seemed to hold his uneasy attention.

"Yes. I didn't want this on the recording. Technically, you're a civilian and there's protocols about enlisting their help. But given you past assocation...and what you do for a living, well....I'd be a fool not to want your help."

He watched Nox's face for his reaction, but before he said anything, Ivan went on. "I want to track down these Atharim that killed the two channelers. And I'd like your help, if you're willing. I'd ask Dorian but he's not here and you are. I imagine your people are good at slipping through the cracks, so time is of the essense. You game? If so, any particular place you think we should start?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 08-02-2017, 01:21 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-08-2017, 05:43 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 08-09-2017, 07:28 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-16-2017, 10:34 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 08-16-2017, 12:29 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-18-2017, 05:35 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 08-19-2017, 09:39 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-24-2017, 10:58 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 08-24-2017, 12:12 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 08-30-2017, 02:42 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-06-2017, 12:19 PM