This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Walkin' down the my street
""Who would you even tell, Nobody Sergeyev?"
Mik raised an eyebrow in amusement. Well, as to that, he might surprise her. Not like his work for the various families hadn't given him contacts. Ahh, but who cared. He sure as hell didn't care about them and their current position at the top of the heap. That was the big joke, after all. All these dickheads thinking they were somebody.

Nope. He was content to come and go as he pleased. Nobody Sergeyev. There was hint of something in the name. The man who was no one. Who chose to be no one. A ghost.

Oooo...now I'm a spook. An invisible man. Hah! None of this showed on his face, of course. She'd laugh at him. Hell, he was laughing at himself. Dick!

He put on a mock hurt face. "Probably, doll. Nobody Sergeyev knows no one and no thing."
A wink. He didn't care to impress her.

Her eyes glittered with....well, he didn't know what it was. She seemed to radiate danger, though. Ahh, but that always meant fun, if a girl was involved. ESPECIALLY if a girl was involved. Especially if she was a hot girl.

Her words dripped sarcasm. He snickered at "noble soul". She knew. "Oh yeah. You know me. Sir Fucking Galahad of whatever court."
Or was it Galant? Goofeth? Anyway. "Whatever you need, gorgeous. Fight off dragons. Sell cookies. Help old ladies across the street. Take out a few mooks. Smack Ascendancy on the back of the head. Warms the heart...and fills a mug with beer, all those noble and good deeds."

She was smart enough to know he was teasing her. He hoped. Or not. Whatever. He was bored, as I said.

He grinned. "Sure. Whatever. Let's see how much trouble I can get into today. Go for the hat trick. Still....hope that leaves something fun for me to do tomorrow."
Then, he paused, looked mock-serious, as if it had just occurred to him. "All for just a name, though...not sure it's a good trade. Lot's of pretty girls. Lots of pretty names."
A ghost of a smile met his lips. Just a game.

Edited by Mikhail, Feb 1 2018, 01:59 PM.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-27-2018, 12:12 AM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 01-28-2018, 05:35 PM
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-28-2018, 10:05 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 01-29-2018, 08:59 AM
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-29-2018, 12:50 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 01-30-2018, 02:28 PM
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-30-2018, 04:46 PM