This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Beginnings
"You will not turn around."

The voice came from behind Pyotr, causing him to jump once more. He wasn't sure he would ever get used to the voice coming out of nowhere, and secretly hoped that the mystery man would quit doing it in the future. Pyotr remained obedient and awaited further instruction.

"You are very fortunate, Pyotr Grigory, that I have found you. Your life is about to change. I sincerely hope it is for the good. "You came here because you want to know more about your power. I can teach you things you cannot imagine."

The man's voice was calm and filled with wisdom, but at the same time, Pyotr had no idea what the man really wanted. He didn't know what the man saw in him. He was just a lowly waiter. One thing was for sure, this man wasn't the spilled spaghetti man.

Pyotr tensed as he heard footsteps coming from behind him, preparing to be attacked, although he knew he couldn't likely take a man who could do the things this man had already done. And then the man sat next to him.

It was a test. He wanted to show me that I can trust him.

The man had put Pyotr in a position in which he would have to trust him not to take his life. With his back turned the stranger could do anything to him and Pyotr would have been helpless to stop it.

The man before him was African-American, judging from his American accent. He was smiling and appeared as wise as his voice sounded. Pyotr recognized him as one of the newer interns in the Kremlin.

"I am Marcus. And I will help you if you let me."

Pyotr faced him, still feeling a little of the tension he had felt before and responded, "Ummm...you can help me figure out my Luck? And the sickness..you can help with that too?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 06-07-2014, 08:02 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 06-08-2014, 03:56 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 06-10-2014, 12:59 PM
[No subject] - by Pyotr Grigory - 06-14-2014, 09:50 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 06-16-2014, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Pyotr Grigory - 06-16-2014, 07:51 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 06-17-2014, 02:44 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 06-19-2014, 11:32 AM