This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Lunch Date
She drew a glance from the small group gathered in the pub, not quite enough of a distraction to the old men to cut conversations short, but still enough to cause a shift in topics at least briefly. They were mostly old men, after all, past the point of chasing skirts. Drayson of course was far more responsive, and moved towards a table a bit removed from the other patrons.

"Not at all. Please, sit. Sharing this little gem with you is the least I can do after what happened the last time we met."
There was a pang of guilt over leaving her in such a situation, even though consciously he both knew that she could take care of herself, and that he could not be everywhere at once.

"I suppose I have been a bit busier then usual of late. How about yourself? From the reports, your coffee break was perhaps a bit more exciting then you may have hoped?"
Threats of spreading extremism out of DV and Africa, coupled with the various high profile incidents in Moscow itself had kept Drayson from straying far from his desk. There was a myriad of moving parts behind the scenes most people didn't see, from reports by various department heads, requests for search warrants, reporters and news agencies requesting information. Most of that sort of thing didn't make it to his level, but the sheer volume that he had to deal with spoke volumes.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Drayson - 06-27-2015, 10:40 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 06-28-2015, 05:30 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 07-05-2015, 06:28 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 07-18-2015, 09:20 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 08-02-2015, 10:39 PM