This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

L'Etat, c'est moi
An Ascendant. So she had a name for herself now. It was much better than simply leaving a mental gap whenever the she thought about the thing. The connotation of that word almost unsettled her; they were the Ascendancy's own. His warriors. It threatened to elevate her far higher than Victoria ever dreamed she would reach. None of that showed on her face, of course. Rigidity, no sign of weakness. Never had she given reason to doubt before in a meeting, and she would not start now

She listened carefully to every word she said; as soon as Victoria had the chance, she would mark it all down in her diary. She needed every single scrap of information she could get on... this. The Ascendant Power. Most of what he said was news to her. Men and women used it differently? She had a... block? It was hard to make her face not pale as he calmly told her the power he wielded. The most powerful in the group they had. And she had dared challenge him? Victoria was lucky to be alive.

"I can only use my power while holding a weapon. Preferably a firearm." That she could confirm at least. But that wasn't normal? Vellas could help her break that, and that would be a great relief. As much as she was a solider, first and foremost, she did not want to shackle her power purely to war. A flood of questions threatened to spill from her mouth, but she kept it professional, steady. Not going to confirm that comment of 'child' anytime soon.

"Do you know how I could remove this 'Block'? And... I am very unsure on this Ascendant Power. How it works. I have found four, possibly five... different powers to, well, manipulate. They seem to be different colours/ Are there more? Do they have names? What sort of things can you do with this? I have mainly used it in combat, using... the yellow one? To manipulate objects and people, physically. I can also... manipulate emotions. I cannot read them, but say, if someone was angry, I could either smooth that anger, or make it even greater. Is that common?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 01:12 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 01:54 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 04:05 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-08-2016, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-09-2016, 04:48 AM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-09-2016, 07:34 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-12-2016, 10:51 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-20-2016, 09:16 AM