This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

L'Etat, c'est moi
Michael had started to walk away but her voice stopped him. She reminded him of someone else who seemed to like to grate his nerves just for the sake of it.

However, 'child' had been a bit much. He couldn't recall why he had said it in the first place. It didn't matter. The girl would learn soon enough.

"I know who you are, Victoria Wolff,"
he said coolly, turning to face her. That stern face irritated him to no end as he felt the ice covering his anger melting. "It seems you do not know who I am, however."

"My name is Michael Vellas. I was once a Commander of the Custody, now..."
he trailed off. It wouldn't do any good to blurt it out in front of gawking onlookers. Besides, he had forgotten what his actual rank was these days. "Come with me."

He turned to leave once more. "I don't care for military procedure, Victoria. I take orders from the Ascendancy alone. However, if you insist upon it, we could have you tried in military court for drawing your weapon on a superior officer; after the Kremlin was attacked so recently as well."

He glanced back, almost smiling. "If you wish to be treated with respect, I suggest you act accordingly, Colonel."

Edited by Michael Vellas, Oct 7 2016, 08:27 PM.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 01:12 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 01:54 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 04:05 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-08-2016, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-09-2016, 04:48 AM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-09-2016, 07:34 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-12-2016, 10:51 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-20-2016, 09:16 AM