This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

L'Etat, c'est moi
Fortunately for Victoria, Michael, and probably everyone else in the room who wouldn't have to be caught up in whatever happened between them because Michael just dismissed her. He dismissed her. Turning his back to Victoria, and even worse, calling her child. Victoria could not recall ever being more pissed off and insulted in her life. Standing her ground, she clenched her teeth together hard enough that she feared they might shatter, before barking at the man in front of her.

"I am a Colonel of the CCD Armed Forces, civilian." The snarl was kept quiet enough that anyone passing close enough to hear only hurried their steps, lest they be caught up in what sounded like a dressing down. "I have earned my rank through serving the Custody and the Ascendancy. I will not be addressed as child, especially in a seat pf government such as this. I have little care what job you have, civilian, but I will be treated with the respect I deserve, or else. That goes for all of you. Am I understood? I said am I understood?"

That cold gaze turned itself onto the two men standing next to him. That tone, that look, had made men a decade her senior quail like children being told off by their mother. Victoria had dealt with enough sexism and dismissal from officers in the corps. She was not going to treated like a wide eyed little girl after she had been summoned by General Koertig himself. And consequences be damned. The personification of arrogance before her wasn't even any older than her!

Edited by Victoria Wolff, Oct 7 2016, 04:06 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 01:12 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 01:54 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-07-2016, 04:05 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-08-2016, 10:44 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-09-2016, 04:48 AM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-09-2016, 07:34 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 10-12-2016, 10:51 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 10-20-2016, 09:16 AM