This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

He did WHAT? [Finnland]
Time flowed differently here. They weren't kidding. She had only been asleep a moment. And now she looked three months pregnant.

"What the fuck!"

The midwife gave a creepy smile. "Sleep is good for the baby." She handed Zef a long flowy dress. "For comfort in this time of change."

"Thanks. I guess. You said a deal was made." Zef's anger started to raise and she felt the shadows shift. Her emotions drew these things near -- much like a Sentient. Were they connected somehow?

"The father..."

"Jaxen made a fucking deal for our son." She growled and the midwife swooned.

"Anger. Fear." The crowd of creatures in the shadows cooed.

"I'm not afraid!"

The midwife laughed softly. "Your son will destroy the gods. Is that not your desire?"

"It is. But in my time.

"Time does not matter." The smile grew wider, the sharp pointed teeth revealed beneath thin lips. "We will make an exchange. Unusual, but we take from you, we give something in return. The deal has been made. It will happen."

"What do you think could ever replace a child." Zef hadn't realized how attached she'd become to the child growing inside. Motherly instincts were more powerful than she had realized.

"Nothing. But knowledge of his future. Destroyer of gods. And a trinket for your intended purpose. The reason for his very conception."

"And what do you know of why I wanted a child?"

"Control of a god of course. We offer you that." In a window nearby a visage appeared. "A device to control and limit the power of your so-called gods." The shadows cackled with glee. Zef stared at the floating gem embedded in silver legs that looked dangerously like a spider or one of those things from the Alien movies from her father's childhood.

"Tell me about this device." The shadows whispered with words and Zef's knew they were feeding on her curiousity and eagerness and the potential for the gods destruction in her own time.

Messages In This Thread
He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-22-2024, 08:56 PM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-24-2024, 09:09 PM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-25-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-26-2024, 09:33 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-27-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-28-2024, 10:09 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-29-2024, 11:38 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 04-02-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 04-09-2024, 11:15 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 05-10-2024, 06:03 PM