This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

He did WHAT? [Finnland]
Zef didn't think they would let her go without eating so she sat down at the table and indeed all her favorites were placed before her. The baklava even tasted like her mothers when she tried it. Everything her father made over the years, and her grandmother. It was like they pulled it from her memories.

"We did." The creature whispered from the shadows.

"Stay out of my head."

There was a soft cackle from the shadows. It wasn't the same voice, but many, so many...

"Why am I here?" she asked again. Only to get the same answer as before.

A window appeared across from Zef on the wall. A battle raged, lighting flung from the sky, tornados ravaged the land, and one figure strode through the middle hands raised and pulled the world down around his ears. "He is born. Mother of the many faced one. He shall be born here, bore into another time to bring peace."

"You're telling me my son is going to what? Kill the gods?" That's what it looked like. Zef stood up and walked over to the window and looked closer at the images playing through. The man walking through the rubble towards the gods flinging their power carelessly about didn't look like anyone she knew, but there was a striking resemblence in an odd sort of way to Jaxen. Could it really be?

"A deal was made, soon to be fulfilled. Then you may leave, but alone you shall be. He is not for your time."

Zef rounded on the creature with fury in her eyes. "You cannot take my child!"

"Can." the midwife said.

"And will." a second one chimmed from the shadows.

"Already done." a chorus echoed through the shadows.

"You may not leave with the child. And here you will age as normal, and nothing but moments will have past in your world."

"He's mine!" Zef growled.

"Deal was made." the midwife said.

A second creature stepped from the shadows. "But we understand. The deal was not with you. We will come to an arrangement. We have time."

The chorus of creatures echoed. "Time. Feast. Savor."

The creature waved his hands. "Sit. Eat. You are safe. We cannot harm you. You bear the many faced one, the destroyer of gods. His fate is written as is yours."

Messages In This Thread
He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-22-2024, 08:56 PM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-24-2024, 09:09 PM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-25-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-26-2024, 09:33 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-27-2024, 10:42 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-28-2024, 10:09 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 03-29-2024, 11:38 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 04-02-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 04-09-2024, 11:15 AM
RE: He did WHAT? [Finnland] - by Zephyr - 05-10-2024, 06:03 PM