This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Strumming it
He blinked in pleasant recognition when a familiar face approached. When the surprise transitioned to welcome, he smiled in return. “Look at you,” Ezvin indeed did that, checking him out. “It’s Sage, right? I can’t believe I’m seeing you so soon. Lucky me,” he added, gaze lingering. Sage, with his stubbled face and deep, dark eyes, had that perfect bad-boy vibe. Aiden was a lucky guy.

He hadn’t heard from Aiden since that night at the Launch Party despite reaching out to his agent. Ezvin had hoped to charm the rock star into listening to what he could do, but sometimes things didn’t work out. It was clear Sage and him were together, though it was unclear how beneficial a good word from Sage might prove. If it worked out, great, but if not, Ezvin would find his big-break another way. Or maybe not even then. He was happy with the way things were.

Noticing Sage wasn’t alone, he glanced at the girl who’d followed along. “Who’s this? A friend of yours?” He asked, tone friendly and inquiring. Kids usually liked Ezvin, though he didn’t have much opportunity to be around them. Upon catching her eye, he showed off the case. “Do you like music? What’s your favorite song? I could play it for you.”

Messages In This Thread
Strumming it - by Ezvin Marveet - 02-15-2024, 11:22 PM
RE: Strumming it - by Sage - 02-15-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: Strumming it - by Ezvin Marveet - 02-17-2024, 02:45 AM
RE: Strumming it - by Sage - 02-19-2024, 11:48 AM
RE: Strumming it - by Ezvin Marveet - 02-21-2024, 12:40 AM
RE: Strumming it - by Sage - 02-21-2024, 12:16 PM
RE: Strumming it - by Ezvin Marveet - 02-29-2024, 12:34 AM
RE: Strumming it - by Sage - 03-12-2024, 09:46 AM
RE: Strumming it - by Ezvin Marveet - 03-21-2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Strumming it - by Sage - 04-02-2024, 10:35 AM