This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Launch Party ((Radiance))
Jensen understood that he was speaking with the individual who identified themselves as the Wicked Truth.

He was ready to help despite the uncertainties of the evening. "I'm always open to helping where I can," Jensen said sincerely. "If there's anything I can do for your friend, I'd be glad to see what I can do. Just let me know when."

As he spoke with Sage, Jensen's gaze drifted across the room to where Ezvin was talking quietly with Maksim. He saw them part ways, and then Ezvin moved to greet Aiden. The look Ezvin had given him earlier lingered, a mix of concern and something else - something unreadable - that left Jensen feeling uneasy.

He didn’t blame Ezvin for the awkwardness between them. The night had been a whirlwind of revelations and emotions. Being one of the Ascendancy’s channelers would be enough to turn away some individuals. Or it could be keeping the secret for as long as he had, though surely one coffee and a few minutes of conversation wasn’t adequate time to reveal something so personal. He was going to tell him, eventually. 

"I hope everything's alright," Jensen said, more to himself than to Sage, his gaze watching Ezvin. The concern in his voice was evident . "I mean, with Ezvin... after what happened at the party." He somberly brushed his hair back with a palm.

Turning back to Sage. "Do you think your friend could come here tonight? It might be a good opportunity to meet and understand what he's going through."

The suggestion was as much about seizing the chance to help as it was about finding a reason to stay, or to not feel the sting of rejection he feared might be coming from Ezvin.

Messages In This Thread
The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Ezvin Marveet - 11-20-2023, 01:01 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-20-2023, 05:02 PM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-30-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-04-2023, 10:54 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-06-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-07-2023, 10:42 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-11-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-14-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Nox - 12-20-2023, 10:26 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-22-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-23-2023, 05:41 PM