This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Launch Party ((Radiance))
Mister Kane’s home was a striking contrast to the chaos they had just left behind. Upon entering the space, he took in the luxurious surroundings with a mixture of awe and disquieting comfort. The modern yet almost old-world decor, the view of the city lights and river through the expansive windows, and the blend of music and conversation created an ambience that was both inviting and familiar. It harkened back to his old life in a way that frightened him with how much he missed it. In all these years of shame and self-reflection, Jensen was fully aware that he once filled emptiness with materialism. With the Gift and what he could do with it, that hole was plugged but yet leaked around the edges. While fighting this dual side of himself, the desires of soul and the flesh, he felt the edge tip toward flesh, and he stood slightly taller, and he summoned the bravery to push through his own trepidation. He was still processing the events of the evening and his place among them when Sage approached.

“I am very good at keeping secrets. I didn't know that was one you kept. You are very obvious about your interactions. Anyone who pays attention would know you. Sometimes the truth hurts. It's often why it's called the Wicked Truth," Sage said, his smile widening. "But this won't get out of hand. The videos will find a way to the trash and any that post might find they shared something completely different instead."

Jensen listened, a mix of surprise and gratitude washing over him. Sage's reassurance was unexpected but welcome. "Thank you," Jensen replied, his tone lighter than the situation expected. Perhaps Sage’s frivolity was rubbing off. "I guess I'm not as good at hiding as I thought. Your help... it means a lot."

He managed a small, somewhat wry smile. "Seems I've got a bit more to learn about keeping a low profile. You're right about the truth, though. It has a way of coming out, doesn't it? Sharper than any two-edged sword."

Messages In This Thread
The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Ezvin Marveet - 11-20-2023, 01:01 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-20-2023, 05:02 PM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-30-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-04-2023, 10:54 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-06-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-07-2023, 10:42 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-11-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-14-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Nox - 12-20-2023, 10:26 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-22-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Jensen James - 12-23-2023, 03:56 PM