This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

His Shot (closed)
Hi, my name is Jade. 
-------------------------

Alistair briskly walked from the subway station, deeper and deeper into inner city Moscow. His heart pounded, sweat cooled his skin; he was filled with pre-fight testosterone. Before fights, he relied on anger to prepare his body and mind for violent combat. He would imagine people who had wronged him in his past, imagining those he wanted to destroy in the most brutal ways.  

The city lights faded away as he entered a deep pit. Rounding a corner, he heard a low rumble. The rumble became louder as he approached, vibrating his chest. The outside of the club was dark brick, with blacked-out windows, and anchored by dimly lit streetlights. A crowd roared inside. “Murder him!” One voice screamed. 

As he stood at the entrance, it felt like standing at a threshold. On one side, his old life, the other an unholy tabernacle. Once he crossed this line, Alistair was fully committed to whatever this new life had in store for him. Any perceived limits or boundaries would be redefined. 

“I was told to ask for Jade.” He said to the doorman.

“Hold on. Just one second.” A nicely dressed, wide-as-a-house doorman uttered back in a deep voice. 

A few minutes passed, and Alistair stood at the entrance, waiting to see who this Jade person would be.

A woman appeared from around the corner at the end of a long dark hallway. She was stunning. She wore a tight crimson leather dress with slits cut high and deep, and the subtle light outlined her hips as she walked toward him. Wearing heels that clicked with every step, her long dark black hair framed her slim face. She walked with purpose as if she controlled the very air around her. “Fuck me,” Alistair whispered under his breath. 

“Alistair?”  With only a nod from him, she says, “Hi, I’m Jade. We’ve been expecting you. Come this way.”

Messages In This Thread
His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-07-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-09-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-11-2023, 02:58 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-12-2023, 03:22 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-12-2023, 04:33 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-13-2023, 03:03 AM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 03-18-2023, 06:05 PM
RE: His Shot (closed) - by Alistair Bishop - 04-04-2023, 02:24 AM