This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Sandman
The interweb is abuzz with Netflix's the Sandman - a show based off the comic of the same name. I never read the comic. Was never into comics really. But these ones are popular. Honestly, they don't look half bad. I haven't seen the show either. Axed Netflix a while back.

But you have to be fucking kidding me that almost the exact same time I unveil Adrian's alter ego as dreamworld Sandman, the show comes out. That sounds like my luck.

Im not ripping anything off. I swear. Don't worry. I have no qualms about ripping off good work. *wink and will do so without shame. But this time, I'm not doing it.  Hah

Messages In This Thread
The Sandman - by Adrian Kane - 08-26-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: The Sandman - by Thalia - 08-27-2022, 06:45 PM
RE: The Sandman - by Beto - 08-29-2022, 06:01 PM
RE: The Sandman - by Ascendancy - 08-29-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: The Sandman - by Beto - 08-29-2022, 08:06 PM