This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Girl
Anna smiled at Jules. "Sounds good! Give me a few minutes to get changed and stretched and I'll give you a little show!"

Anna jumped up and headed into the green room offstage where dancers would get ready to go on stage.  She opened her bag and disrobed, picking out a set of black lingerie.  It accented her toned body well.  Briefly she thought of what song to put on as she danced.  She could feel her nerves picking up and used the opportunity to embrace the power.  Hopefully she could keep it going for a few minutes as she did her dance.

She went offstage and waited as the girl before her finished her practice session before she would go on.  The girl finished and came offstage, removing a piece of gum before moving to introduce herself to Anna.

Candy - a cute name considering. "That's me!" Anna said, shaking the other's hand. "It's nice to meet you Mandy! I'm actually just about to go on for my first practice, if you can't tell." She gestured towards her garb. "I would also appreciate it, that is if you are okay with it, you watching and giving any advice afterwards.  I'm sure Jules will do the same."

Messages In This Thread
New Girl - by Nox - 10-19-2020, 10:32 AM
RE: New Girl - by Anna - 10-20-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: New Girl - by Nox - 10-23-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: New Girl - by Anna - 10-29-2020, 01:32 PM
RE: New Girl - by Nox - 10-30-2020, 01:10 PM
RE: New Girl - by Anna - 01-27-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: New Girl - by Nox - 03-04-2021, 03:10 PM