This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Quiet Crossroads (Lake Baikal, Siberia)
The flatness of his mask told her all she desired to know. She wasn’t one to judge. Well, she wasn’t one to judge and mull long on it.

He seemed to tease with the promise of more details, but Kemala wasn’t a kitten chasing the string. The story was enticing, which was precisely why Kemala did not leave. Besides, she was likely awake for another six hours before growing sleepy.

“If I cannot see with my present eyes, then give me divine ones that I may behold all your mystic opulence,” she said with a brow raised.

She tipped a shoulder, awaiting to be stunned by the revelation of truth and knowledge so surely to be revealed.

∞ Kemala ∞ Oyá ∞ Dewi Ratih ∞ Kekura ∞

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Quiet Crossroads (Lake Baikal, Siberia) - by Kemala - 09-12-2020, 12:56 AM