This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wanderlust (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia)
Sierra gathered up the woman's things while Tristan took her back to their room. Her bag was open and papers were slowly slipping out one by one. Sierra looked around in the moon light and caught sight of others stuck in the bushes, grass and brambles nearby. "I'm going to gather the papers that she's losing. What I can find before they all fly away." Sierra grabbed the first one caught on the edge of a large stalk of plant jutting from the ground. Drawings. Sierra could make out the lines in the dark, and they were wonderful. She tucked it carefully back in the woman's pack.

She retrieved all that she could see in the dim light of the moon. Never bound from shadow to shadow in the darkness stalking papers and holding what he could before Sierra retrieved them.

Sierra returned to their room with what she and Never could find in the darkness. The rest likely lost to the wind for eternity. It might be a fine joy for someone to find. Though Sierra thought most of them probably would have landed in the water eventually ruining them. What a shame. The woman lay on the couch. Tristan was waiting.

Never sent images to her. The pack knew her. Sierra's eyes were wide. She was in the dream. "Is this who sent you here?" She asked Tristan. There was a minor stab of jealousy but she tried not to let it show. "Never informs me that she's known in the dream. The pack avoid her. A long time she's in the dream." Sierra sighed, that's all I can put into words. Sierra sent Never the message to tell Tristan the same thing he'd told her.

[[ Just general images of who lethe would be and maybe warnings to tread carefully, they are pack memories, not Nevers ]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wanderlust (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia) - by Sierra - 10-17-2020, 02:35 PM