This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Interlude II (Estonia)
[[ This happens before From Ashes ]]

It was early morning when Nox pulled out of Raffe's embrace. He looked worriedly down at his ... his what? he didn't know but it felt all that more conflicting. Raffe was more than a friend, and more than just another lover. But that want to label what it was terrified Nox. So he didn't. His last girlfriend he broke her heart. He didn't want to hurt Raffe. He still waited for Raffe to figure out himself. They both avoided the inevitable.

Nox checked his messages and found an excited message from Thalia. He smiled as he grabbed a towel and headed off to a larger area so he could do some yoga. There was a lot on his mind, and yoga helped calm him. Juls had been a big help in finding the right routine that worked with his currently missing arm. But that would change later that day. Though the bandage still bled Nox wasn't sure about it.

I don't know... The pope." Nox chuckled as he hit send. Was it all that far fetched though? He'd met the Ascendancy out in a Siberian snow covered mountain.

Messages In This Thread
Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-23-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-24-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-24-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-24-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Nox - 06-25-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-25-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-25-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-27-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-28-2020, 01:12 AM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-29-2020, 12:08 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-29-2020, 04:07 PM