This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sterling's Days Off
Sterling pulled up all the hospitals in Moscow. She knew her cousin was here - somewhere, and while he was stuck in bed, he couldn't say no to seeing her. She only had to find him. He hadn't given her his name, but she knew his last name. And she'd learned how to track people's birth certificates down. That had been easy. A name was easy and she found it quickly. Nox Durante. But there was nothing else except he had a twin sister - Aurora. But he never mentioned his sister?

Maybe it wasn't the same guy.

Sterling didn't care. She climbed out her window. "I'll check ever hospital until I find him if I have to."

Sterling snuck out of her bedroom window. She'd done it several times with Risha before. But this was the first time she'd done it alone, and by her own willingness. Risha had always had to talk her into leaving when her parents said no. But this time she had a reason.

Sterling would look at the closest hospital first - Moscow University.

Name in hand, Sterling headed off to look for her long lost cousin and hoped he could share some thing about her parents to her.

Messages In This Thread
Sterling's Days Off - by Sterling - 05-09-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Sterling's Days Off - by Sterling - 08-21-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Sterling's Days Off - by Sterling - 08-22-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Sterling's Days Off - by Sterling - 10-24-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Sterling's Days Off - by Sterling - 11-04-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Sterling's Days Off - by Sterling - 01-24-2020, 10:46 PM