This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Not gawking
Cruz laughed.  "Everyone can learn something."  But as usual once you tell them about Nox they want to meet him.  Aiden couldn't wait either.  "I'm sure that could be arranged, though he's being elusive but for good reason."

The American intruduced himself.  "Cruz.  And really I don't know much about him."  Cruz admitted.  "I met him sorta once.  Though he sorta captured my friend with a net taking away his gift.  I'm not exactly fond of him and probably think I'm not the best person to ask right now."  The fresh memory was exactly that still fresh.  The smoke monsters the discovery of the net he spoke of.   "Though I hear he's smart and capable of his job."

Messages In This Thread
Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 04-24-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 04-29-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 04-30-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 04-30-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 05-26-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 05-26-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 05-27-2019, 11:01 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 05-28-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 05-28-2019, 01:00 AM