This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

My So Called Life
Sterling dragged Risha to Moscow University library on a Saturday.  "Ster, baby, why we here?  So boring."

Sterling smiled at her best friend.  "You can go home.  But I'm staying."

Risha sighed and wrapped her friend's hands in her own and danced in circles before starting back down the path.  "Can we at least get ice-cream on the way home?"

Sterling laughed.  "Of course."  Sterling held up her wallet where her mother had given her money for just that.  "Mama gave me money."

Risha hugged her friend. "I love her better than my own."  Risha laughed.  "It's a good thing your mama and pa got you instead of some slugs like mine.  Always drinking and stealing."  Risha came from a bad neighborhood, but her brain gave her a full scholarship to Sterling's school.  Mama and Pa paid for it on their dime.  They were big wigs somewhere, but Sterling never really paid any mind.  She didn't care.

The University was huge.  They were on campus with all the cute boys playing frisbee on the lawns, or lounging in the grass or benches.  Risha and Sterling giggled as they passed a particularly cute pair of boys before bouncing up the steps of the library.  It was almost as massive as the campus was for all the rows and rows of books.

"How are we ever going to find anything in this place?" Risha whined.

"We ask of course." Sterling said matter-of-factly.  She waltzed up to the front desk and after being ignored she cleared her throat several times.  But no one bothered looking her direction.  Sterling shouted. "Excuse me." and then sheepishly looked at the people passing as they glared at her raised voice with a murmurred, "Sorry."

Messages In This Thread
My So Called Life - by Sterling - 03-21-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Liv - 03-25-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Sterling - 03-26-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: My So Called Life - by Liv - 03-28-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Sterling - 03-28-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Liv - 03-29-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Sterling - 03-31-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Liv - 03-31-2019, 10:36 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Sterling - 03-31-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Liv - 04-03-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: My So Called Life - by Sterling - 04-07-2019, 11:06 PM