This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Paranoia Abounds
"Come with me." Yun signaled Slav to bring the car around.

Another server came to them and asked if they wanted another. "We were just leaving." Yun said. It sounded rude but they had a car waiting.

The boy gave the waitress a smile and spoke with a voice that tripped with honey. "Actually, can I get another cup of black coffee, and whatever you'd recommend for a sweet." He looked at Yun with that sweet smile. "I'm hungry, and Dorian told me I shouldn't go anywhere with you alone."

She smiled in that way waitresses did and said in a soft voice, 'A lot of people like the cheese danishes. And the chocolate stuffed croissants." She looked at him and Yun expectantly.

His smiled turned into a genuine grin, if Yun didn't know better she'd just suggested the perfect treat. "Chocolate. My favorite. I'll take one of the chocolate stuffed croissants." And Yun had been right, she rolled her eyes.

She nodded and turned to Yun. "Anything for you ma'am?"

Yun shook her head. "No, thank you. Just the check." She turned her ire on the boy who was smirking at her with a shit eating grin she wanted to smack off childish imps face.

He interrupted her thought again "In that case, if you don't mind Duckling, I'd like a second cup of black coffee in a to go cup. That would be awesome."

Yun glared at the boy and shooed the girl off with a wave of her hands. The girls smile never faded as she left with his new order. Yun's gaze grew darker and the boy just laughed in her face. "How dare you?" Her anger silenced her unable to actually decide what hole to rip through the boy first.

[[ with liv ]]

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 01-30-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Nox - 02-01-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 02-03-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Nox - 02-04-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Liv - 02-05-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 02-05-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Nox - 02-05-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Liv - 02-05-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 02-05-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Liv - 02-05-2019, 08:06 PM