This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)

While Mae waited for Elyse she texted her partners she'd not be home, and not to worry, she was safe. Galinda sent back a response with a reminder she expected details when they next saw each other. Aubrey just gave her a thumbs up. He was probably off with his boyfriend. They were on again in their on again off again relationship. Todd never really accepting Aubrey's total commitment to Galinda and herself. But he was trying this time, which was a start.

Elyse was quick to exit the club and wrapped Mae up in her arms with a kiss. It was almost too much to break apart, once outside the club Mae was ready for this to happen. A client, a colleague and now outside the walls of Kallisti she could be more.

"There are any number of sleezy motels we could crash, but if you don't mind me seeing your place so soon into this, that works for me. Is it close?" She said as she pulled Elyse close against her body and pressed her lips and teeth to the woman's neck. "I'm not sure how long I can wait?" Mae licked the spot she had marked to cool the slight pain. She hadn't left any lasting impression. It was best to keep the body free of other people's advances while selling sex to the masses. It was her one rule, and she'd abide by it with Elyse as well. Neither could be seen as unavailable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti) - by Legione Sumus - 11 hours ago