This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)
Elyse smiled at Mae's compliment and was surprised to see her still there when she finished. Not that Elyse minded that Mae had been there. She wasn't ashamed of her body, but in her current mood, well, it made Elyse wish Mae had joined in.

Elyse's heart began to thump in her chest as Mae began speaking, but Elyse had to say the words surprised her. It wasn't something she had known, but at the same time, it didn't bother her.

"Polyamory," Elyse said, as she began to dry off.

Elyse's hormones begged for her to just say yes, but Elyse knew she couldn't - not just yet. It wouldn't be fair to Mae or her lovers if Elyse didn't take to the time to understand what would be involved. Still she found herself interested. She hadn't thought much about having relationships with multiple people, but there was something about it that excited her.

"I'm interested in pursuing more," she said after a moment's pause. "But I should understand what you are saying completely. The last thing I want to do is create any sort of trouble between us and your partners. So to clarify - if you and I become an item, will I also be an item with your other partners or would we have our separate thing. I'm open to a polyamorous relationship, but they should be involved in this decision too. Elyse paused, her desires trying to force their way to the front. She took a deep breath "Sorry - lots of...hormones tonight as I'm sure you can understand." she laughed. "I'd also like to know your guidelines. I'm also open to a more casual relationship - but definitely want that defined beforehand."

Messages In This Thread
RE: All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti) - by Elyse - 09-12-2024, 10:32 PM