This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti)

The night ended with a fervor. It always did. The night was long but Mae wasn't tired yet. Elyse had done a great job for her first night and it was a busy one.

Mae let Elyse shower while she removed her costume and changed in to her regular clothes. It wasn't nearly as revealing as what she'd been wearing, but it wasn't hiding much either. The dark tank top and a mini skirt. Her lovers always enjoyed a good show, even if they had never been to the club to watch her preform.

The water was still running when Mae was finished so she stopped inside the showers and spoke above the water cascading down Elyse's body. "You did really well tonight. Seems that you got your money's worth out of the entertainment as well." The emotions radiating form Elyse weren't unusual. Most of the new girls felt something akin to that. The new men too, thought they were rare

Mae waited for Elyse to finish showering before she continued. Her thoughts strayed to other things they could be doing together. "You once expressed you wanted more from this and I said I didn't date clients. You are no longer a client. And there can be more. But there are things you need to know first. I am in a committed relationship. The three of us have an open relationship. We have guidelines. I'm not saying there isn't more we can have than just a casual fling, we are always open to more. But I wanted you to be aware of things before we got any further in whatever we build from here on out. And if you are okay with all of that. I could help you with those blooming desires you uncovered tonight."

Messages In This Thread
RE: All She Wants To Do Is Dance (Kallisti) - by Legione Sumus - 09-12-2024, 11:20 AM