This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Pillow Talk [The Carnival]
Roza's body was tingling with sensation with Esper so close. As a child they had slept together and it was never as exhilarating as this. And she'd been with others, but they never felt like this -- not even when Roza believed she was in love. Esper could have forced those feelings on her, she could have made her loved the other woman anytime she wanted, but Esper never did -- never did wth Roza anyway, Roza did not doubt this was all her and her alone. And she wanted more than anything to give Esper everything. But there was always family. Family was everything and Esper was everything. The two often collided in ways Roza hated. This was one such way.

Roza unfurled her arms and took Esper's face between her palms and pressed a hard loving and desire filed kiss to her lips. One that if her mother caught her might send her to the dish washing for till month's end. When she pulled away breathless from the kiss Roza whispered softly between them "I will never love anything more than I love you. I promise."

A promise was a binding law to Esper. To break it, Roza knew the consequences would be dire. There was no coming back from a promise with Esper. She'd seen the end result. Usually made in a game by a mark, but still a promise was a promise.

Roza pulled back further so she could meet Esper's eyes. "If you want me to make the promise you asked of me last night, we cannot stay here. We have to leave. My mother will not allow it and I don't want her to send you away without me. And you know she will. Other Romani will come and she will marry you off regardless of what you want to some man you've never met who probably stinks and has no teeth and is too old to keep it up for long, and has no children yet. You will be alone and I would be alone. And I can't bear to be without you."

Messages In This Thread
Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-07-2024, 07:49 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Esper - 09-08-2024, 06:28 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-08-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Esper - 09-08-2024, 07:56 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-08-2024, 08:07 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Esper - 09-10-2024, 05:29 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-14-2024, 07:56 PM