This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Pillow Talk [The Carnival]
The fingernail along the scales made Roza's insides squirm. There were things she wanted to do with Esper that they'd yet to do. Her mother was always watching. And there was never alone time when they were out doing other things. And it was definitely something she didn't want to share with anyone other than Esper.

But she gave her friend a slight smile. "Not yet. I wanted to explain and understand the reason for such a promise." She leaned across the gap between them and pressed a soft kiss again. It was too tempting not to when they were huddled so close together.

"My mother will not stop until there is a new clan member, preferably of new blood." Roza scoffed at the boys in the village. After Luka she had given up on Romani boys, they were all scum who left her for no good reason. "I don't want a baby. I want you." Roza's placed her hand on Esper's hip and trailed down as far as she could reach along her side. Her eyes following her fingers along Esper's body as she spoke. "Mother can have the child." Her eyes met with Esper's. "And then I can have you."

Messages In This Thread
Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-07-2024, 07:49 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Esper - 09-08-2024, 06:28 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-08-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Esper - 09-08-2024, 07:56 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-08-2024, 08:07 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Esper - 09-10-2024, 05:29 PM
RE: Pillow Talk [The Carnival] - by Roza Vas - 09-14-2024, 07:56 PM